Um.... I wonder if you put it in a capsule and filled the remainder of
the capsule with fco if it would do the same thing. I personally just
drop it under my tongue, I also love it in water. No heartburn for
me. I am also doing the shakes in the morning, and am down 5
pounds.
On Apr 18, 12:25 pm, Sallie <sal4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Oh my the heartburn is miserable! I just got on here to search for this
> topic and it seems that I am not the only one to suffer. I have tried
> everything: before meals, DigestZen, milk, etc. I am going to try topically
> and see how it works. Orally, I have complete success with the cravings,
> however that might be the fact that I am so sick :) .
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment