Friday, 22 March 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Vitality Pack and pregnancy

My dr said it would be fine.  I have taken them before and during my pregnancy.  It says on the Omegas that there is Fish oil concentrate (340mg EPA, 240 DHA).  If you are looking to add more DHA, I would by all means supplement additional DHA if you or your dr feel it is necessary.  I also take the Bone Nutrient supplement as well as the LLV.  It's the only vitamins I have been able to keep down.  If you have questions, I'd print off the PDF on all the LLV and Bone Nutrient supplements and take it to your dr or midwife if you still have concerns.  I have read that some women experience contractions or drying up milk when they use or ingest peppermint.  This has not been the case for me.  (I started lactating about half way through my pregnancy even taking and using peppermint frequently. sorry if this is TMI)  Everyone's body is a bit different.  If it feels like a good idea to you, give it a try.  You could muscle test.

  I love the LLV!
Emily

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:52 PM, KChurch <kchurch50@gmail.com> wrote:
My Midwife said it would be fine. I am the proud Mamma of a 6 week old infant and took them before, during, and after my pregnancy. I love my LLV and will be taking it from now on. I hope they work great for you too.
 
--Kira

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment