Emily
-- On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Yukiko <yukikobates@gmail.com> wrote:
So sorry you are going through this. I get this occasionally -- usually a combination of stress and or dehydration. It is a form of eczema.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. I don't recommend popping the blisters. Avoid too much hand washing -- use a cream type of soap and tepid water. Make sure you are not taking too long or too hot showers as this dehydrates the skin.
I have never used any oils for the blisters themselves. since I know the source is stress, I treat the stress! If I were to try to treat the symptoms, I would pick oils that are nourishing to the skin. Frankincense for sure, lavender maybe, and sandalwood would be on my list too.
I hope this clears quickly for you!
Yukiko
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment