Not to offend our readers of different belief systems or to make others uncomfortable. I just want to share and make no apologies that I agree that God is a faithful God. When we remember Him in all things first - He will bless us abundantly whether it is health, relationships, finances, life, etc.. Break any strongholds the enemy has taken. Rejoice always even when you don't understand why your illnesses is taking longer than normal to diminish. God is ultimately and always in control.
With that said...
The oils are working in you. muscle test to determine what your body needs. Try doing a neti pot if you can with salt rinse and melaleuca or one of the other remedies others have provided on this google forum.
Regarding foods - read labels and for produce use lavender in a spritz bottle to help wash off the pesticide and wax residues from fruits and veggies. I think lemon and grapefruit are also good to soak greens.
Try growing a small garden this year. Track down heirloom seeds and use them as they won't have any of the weird science with them. Maybe a neighbor with a green thumb will plant a few extra veggies you can partake in.
Your health will improve and it sounds like you are doing the right things.
On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Carla <carthompson@yahoo.com> wrote:
These are all wonderful suggestions. Thank you! I was actually taking DDR faithfully when I got sick, also taking Frankincense & lemongrass & using On Guard once a day so I was very irprised to even catch anything.
I'm not really congested. The infection doesn't actually feel like it's in my sinuses although I had what seemed like sinuses headaches when it first started several weeks ago, and I had some sinus pressure, that is no longer there. It is simply pain in every part of my nose like someone wacked me, but that didn't happen. I am coughing some and have some tightness in my chest for several days now also. I started putting oregano, thyme & rosemary on my chest which seems to help some.
I live in a very small town with basically a Wal-mart and no chance of getting a lot of fresh organic foods. I'm doing the best I can and praying for God to bless it. I would love to buy all organic, but they just don't have it and the closest store that does is 45 minutes away which isn't an option. I will definitely look into getting some cilantro for flushing out heavy metals. I have pretty much only had fresh fruits & vegies the last few weeks so I'm still at a loss as to why I'm still sick. I guess there's just more for me to learn. In this day when everyone takes a pill & seems to get better quickly, many people do not understand why I haven't been to the doctor to get something. I simply believe my body can heal this and I can find the answer and I will be so much better for it in the end.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
--
Sally Lanza
doTERRA Independent Product Consultant, #105652
"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition." - Thomas Edison
MARCH SPECIAL - 10% DoTerra's OnGuard Foaming Soap and 2 dispensers
Buy from my doterra store or signup to receive your at 25% OFF EVERYDAY.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment