Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Underarm Deodorant

This post would help both myself and my daughter. We both sweat a lot, unfortunately have to be careful not to smell bad by the end of the day and our shirts are always being stained from this problem. So does everyone feel the previous recommendations would take care of all these problems. The first two sweat and smell being the hardest to deal with. But then we have to discard or bleach equivalent stains
Thanks
On Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:30:46 AM UTC-5, LindaD wrote:
Heather, is it something like this? I have this one.
 
 
Linda

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Heather Ruments <hrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use a salt stick right out of the shower, then I made a roller bottle with Melaleuca, Cypress, and Citrus Bliss with FCO.  I love it and won't go back! :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment