My diet is super clean and I am avoiding the allergy foods like the plague.
On re-reading all your comments again, I see some things I haven't been doing or started and then forgot about them.
I guess the bottom line is, don't jump in and try to fix everything at once--one thing at a time, so you can see what is happening. Consistent, daily cleansing and healthy diet.
On Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:12:58 PM UTC-6, Linda Donaldson wrote:
Ileen, the trim shake is delicious with coconut milk.LindaOn Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:29 PM, ileenj <ileenj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am appreciate hearing of others' experiences and to get your recommendations. I think I am going to stop the supplements for the next three weeks (just to keep my doctor happy). I will continue with the coconut and coconut oil (I can truthfully say that is a food and not a supplement) and watch the other oils and fats; then I will go back to the Lifelong Vitality Pack, Zendocrine capsules and oil, lemon or grapefruit in my water, and TerraZyme with or before meals. I am basically vegetarian and don't eat meat, so I will try to increase protein with chia seeds and quinoa and eggs. I have been diagnosed as allergic to milk so have not used the doTERRA Trim Shakes.Thanks again everyone!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment