Hi, I've been helping people get off anti-depressant.
The most important thing is to find a doctor who helps you eliminate antidepressant.
After that, reduce a little by little, don't expect to get off quickly because antidepressant is basically a legal cocaine/ heroine.
Quicker you try to do, more withdraw you experience.
Depending on the dosage you've been on but give yourself 3-4months to reduce 0.5mg.
Depends on individuals but my clients use LLV, GX, PB, Zendocrine Blend Oil, Mood Management Oils ( Balance, Serenity, Citrus Bliss, Elevation),
Frankincense, Elevation, Lemon, Lime, In Tune, Ylang Ylang, Solace, etc.
I'd also suggest women's phytoestrogen to keep cleaningcleaning up thethe cell receptors.
I'd congratulate you on your courage to try an alternative to promote your health.
doTERRA products are really effective and I know they'd help you as long as you give yourself a time because you didn't get to this point over a night.
Best of luck to you.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment