Thursday, 22 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Epilepsy

I have a friend who used to have seizures and she stays away from the Rosemary, due to the research she did on the reaction of her body and seizures with Rosemary. She uses the other oils and I see no reason that you could not use OnGuard.
May I also suggest that possibly the Aunt would like to try using Frankincense on the crown of her head and two drops a day under her tongue?

Pat

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Carlan Wray <carlanw@gmail.com> wrote:
I have searched this group and online, I can not find why we are not suppose to use OnGuard, Deep Blue, Rosemary, Basil or Eucalyptus on someone with epilepsy. Basil, Rosemary and Eucalyptus are three that are pretty common on the list ... otherwise it is very varied on what you can and cannot use. My question is why can we not use these oils? No one ever says why, just not to use them. My husband's aunt lives with his parents and she has epilepsy ... His mom would like to use the OnGuard cleaner, I told her not to til we find out why ... Please, help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment