Thursday, 22 November 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Behchet's Disease

I could not find any other comments on this disease on the forum. I would recommend the chewable vitamins, liquid eomega and DDR Prime, this will make the biggest difference along with the oils you suggest.

Pat

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:06 PM, JSimmer <jodysimmer@gmail.com> wrote:

I would love some help in recommending oils/products to help my friends daughter.  She has been diagnosed with Behcet's Disease.  It is is an autoimmune disease that results from damage to blood vessels throughout the body, particularly veins. In an autoimmune disease, the immune system attacks and harms the bodies' own tissues. The exact cause of Behcet's Disease is unknown. Most symptoms of the disease are caused by vasculitis (an inflammation of the blood vessels).

 She is 11 years old.  She has had symptoms for 14 months.  They started in September 2011.  Her worst symptoms are mouth sores, skin lesions, eye pain, joint pain and swelling, abdominal pain, fever and headaches.

I know what oils to recommend for individual ailments, but would love some suggestions on the best way to address the WHOLE issue. 

I am cross posting this.  More recommendations the better, and I maybe I will connect with someone who has a testimonial with this disease.

Thank you in advance for you help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment