Tuesday 26 August 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Digest for Everythingessential@googlegroups.com - 17 updates in 14 topics

Hello, I have two convention tickets available for $140 each plus transfer fees. Only five days left to get them before the price goes up and they are are not able to be refunded. Please contact me soon, Thank you.

Kari    


On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:50 PM, <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Adrienne <stmchasr@gmail.com>: Aug 25 08:41PM -0700

Hi all,
 
I was wondering if there was any specific website or other references on
which oils are safe for animals and how to use them.
 
Thanks,
Adrienne
Adrienne <stmchasr@gmail.com>: Aug 25 09:37PM -0700

Hi all,
 
I was wondering if anyone knew of a source for using Doterra products on
pets. Obviously there are things that are harmful to animals and I'm
trying to find a resource that says what products can and can't be used on
animals in addition to dosage.
 
Thanks!!
Ashley Staines <ashleystaines@gmail.com>: Aug 25 10:04PM -0700

How/where is best place to apply Melaleuca oil and also does DDR Prime work just as well when applied topically or does it have to be taken orally? Any suggestions for either would be greatly appreciated.
 
Thanks,
Ashley
"Ruth" <drlamaze@wbemt.com>: Aug 25 10:59AM -0600

They actually had a version of the Aroma Ace which is made in the US and is patented .. This is a Chinese company they are being sued for patent infringement so I see they have removed their version of the Ace
 
Have not tried any of their products but would like to make sure I could get help if the product failed as I was researching this I found the other information
 

 

 

 
From: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com [mailto:Everythingessential@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kelly
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 8:47 AM
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: diffuser question
 

 
http://newgreenair.com/diffusers.html I saw the diffusers at a training recently, they had a nice variety and reasonably priced. I use doTERRA aromalite, lotus and aroma ace in my house. I know though that others have found these useful
 
 
 
On Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:59:35 PM UTC-4, Melissa Webster wrote:
 
Does anyone know if there is a diffuser that is small? If so, where could I get one possibly. Could I use a scentsy plug - in or warmer to diffuse the oils? This year I have my own space at work and want to diffuse some oils. The space I have isn't very big though. Thanks in advance.
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Melissa Webster <lissaw98@gmail.com>: Aug 25 09:23PM -0700

Which website are you talking about? I might have found a small diffuser
that looked like a computer mouse & want to order it when I can.
 
Tami Perkins <tlperk45@gmail.com>: Aug 25 06:18PM -0700

Does anyone know how to load pics here? I need to share how well my sons finger is doing. I'm still not sure I believe it!
He cut the very top of his finger off Friday, the 22nd in the afternoon. I put frankincense, lavender and geranium the first day, twice.
Day two I put lavender and frankincense on twice. Once I put chamomile on it because the book said it helps numb the skin, which it did.
Day three frank and lavender in the morning.
I did put frank and lavender on the non stick pad that I wrapped on his finger as well.
Today, day 3, there is skin re growth and fill in!
Pat Jones <pjanejones@gmail.com>: Aug 25 04:16PM -0700

Will digestzen in a diffuser work as well as rubbing it on the skin?
Heather from AK <doterraak@gmail.com>: Aug 25 07:10AM -0700

You could try lemon in water. We use DigestZen internally with most. Some who have not responded to DigestZen seem to to with lemon. Another thought- Dr Sue sugests spiking the underwear bands of those who won't use the oils voluntarily in the family. 😄 Can't help thinking Balance might be helpful here. Another thought is that it would be a rare husband that would refuse a foot massage. Oils are part of the deal.
 
Heather
Leah Spencer <chrisandleahdoterra@gmail.com>: Aug 25 03:31PM -0600

Both my husband and I have had positive response to using frankincense on
our chest for heartburn, where the esophagus is. Maybe you can just rub a
drop on him where it hurts the most, then ask how he's feeling in half an
hour.
 
Blessings,
Leah
 
 
Angelica Roybal <essentialoils.zen@gmail.com>: Aug 25 02:30PM -0700

I have a contact who has a blood clot in her leg and she takes blood thinning medication for it, I'm trying to find out if using lemon and slim and sassy oils are ok for her to be taking? Does anyone have experience or suggestions when it comes to some one who is on this type of meds and wanting to use oils? Thank you!
Lisa Kelly <maritlab@aol.com>: Aug 25 02:01PM -0700

Hi have a ticket for $150. Email me at doterra4you@aol.com.
Connie Reyes <chillrey99@gmail.com>: Aug 25 10:35AM -0700

Hello,
 
I have a lovely new member who lives in Homestead, FL. My team is in
Virginia. I would love to find an active group for her to have some
continuing education and support. She is very excited and I would love for
her to grow. Please let me know if you have such a team.
 
Love this forum!
 
Connie Hill
Elizabeth N <egibbs@capefearacademy.org>: Aug 25 10:07AM -0700

Hi, Everyone!!
 
I have one sad and lonely Convention ticket for sale - it includes entrance
to the Gala!!! (ticket price is $150 + transfer fee). You also have the
option to be my date for the Gala at no extra charge :). Please email me -
first come first serve! gibbs_elizabeth@yahoo.com
Kstough <kittystough@gmail.com>: Aug 25 08:07AM -0700

Does anyone have the Addictions Tear Pad that I can take a closer look at?
I would like to see if it is something I want to invest in and add to my
class folder
 
Katherine
Heather Wilson <hier76@gmail.com>: Aug 24 11:42PM -0700

You can also put on ddr prime as well.
CASSIE PACIOREK <deafbluiegurl333@gmail.com>: Aug 25 01:07AM -0700

Can you send me the link of what it looks like so I know what to look for?
Heather from AK <doterraak@gmail.com>: Aug 25 06:57AM -0700

Just goggle: blow dryer diffuser
You will see plenty of big round things that snap onto the end of blow driers. I think they are sold everywhere in the US any blowdryer is and most decent blow driers have them included in the box. Look and you will find them.
 
Heather
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment