I use alcohol, just a small amount in the bottom of the bottle. You can use 91% rubbing alcohol, but 100 proof vodka works so much better and does not change the smell of the concoction like rubbing alcohol does (though it does dissipate eventually). I just have a hard time saving the vodka for the spray bottles around my house, I have to hide it.
Debbie Perkins Whitney
Energy Profile: Type 4 / 2
Discover your Energy Type at http://perkinde.myenergyprofile.com
Discover your Beauty Profile at http://perkinde.dressingyourtruth.com
My essential oil site at http://www.mydoterra.com/debbiep
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:00:53 -0700
From: wills.carebear@gmail.com
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
CC: everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils clogging spray bottles
I use oil, water, and a tiny bit (like 1/8ts) vegetable glycerin as an emulsifier, and it doesn't clog... is that sort of what you are looking for? I get my glycerin from Mountain Rose Herbs, but I'm sure there are plenty of good suppliers.
On Monday, April 8, 2013 7:10:48 PM UTC-5, Reiki Riki wrote:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
Debbie Perkins Whitney
Energy Profile: Type 4 / 2
Discover your Energy Type at http://perkinde.myenergyprofile.com
Discover your Beauty Profile at http://perkinde.dressingyourtruth.com
My essential oil site at http://www.mydoterra.com/debbiep
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:00:53 -0700
From: wills.carebear@gmail.com
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
CC: everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils clogging spray bottles
I use oil, water, and a tiny bit (like 1/8ts) vegetable glycerin as an emulsifier, and it doesn't clog... is that sort of what you are looking for? I get my glycerin from Mountain Rose Herbs, but I'm sure there are plenty of good suppliers.
On Monday, April 8, 2013 7:10:48 PM UTC-5, Reiki Riki wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions for using the oils in spray bottles? I've tried adding a bit of epsom salts to the mixture of water and oil, but after a day or so, it gets clogged up and will not spray anymore.
Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
www.facebook.com/reikiriki
Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils eBook (APRIL DISCOUNT CODE FOR 20% OFF: april20)
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment