Saturday, 20 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Allergy Shot Question

VCO is great but liquifies as soon as it gets on the skin and absorbs quickly.  It would need to be something that remains solid to protect the skin from hot oils like lemongrass but still allows the oil to be absorbed through it. 

Vaseline does do this, but I would rather not use it. 

On Apr 19, 2013, at 10:28 PM, "wills.carebear" <wills.carebear@gmail.com> wrote:

For a natural version of 'vaseline or shortening' try virgin coconut oil :-)

On Monday, April 15, 2013 4:26:06 PM UTC-5, ileenj wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement!

On Monday, April 15, 2013 2:59:16 PM UTC-6, Erika Tenney wrote:
Take capsules more frequently..... Less is more!  The oils are very potent but consistency and frequency are key.  I was doing the lemon, lavender, peppermint (2drops each) in a shot glass of water or capsule about every 20 minutes when my sinus infection was bad.  I worked my way down to once a day and then nothing.  You will get better!

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney, C.H.L.C.
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Provider #64579
http://www.mydoterra.com/erika/

Join my team!

"The body weeps the tears the eyes refuse to shed."
   -- Donald Epstein, D.C.


On Apr 15, 2013, at 8:45 AM, ileenj <ileenj...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have been taking a capsule with 2 d each oregano, melaleuca, onguard and wild orange three times a day.  This would wear off in 2 to 3 hours, so for the last 2-3 days I have been taking this when my nose starts to drip, which would be 4 to 5 times a day.  The mucus is basically clear, and much less than it has been.  So I am guessing that I either needed more than 2 d each oil per capsule or needed it more frequently.  Anyway, I am encouraged.  I have had this sinus infection for a couple months. 

Thanks for your help.

On Monday, April 15, 2013 8:20:43 AM UTC-6, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
I have to laugh at shortening and vaseline! How often do you use the oils?  Try just the Breathe alone and then let me know. Even Eucalyptus should help this.
But it does sound like you have some infection so maybe a capsule with equal drops (4-5) or oregano, melaleuca, onguard, wild orange, and take it three times a day.

Pat


On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM, ileenj <ileenj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pat, I have tried layering Breathe, rosemary and lime on my sinuses, but my skin turns bright red.  Should I take these in a capsule or on bottoms of feet?  

My neighbor told me to put something thick like shortening or Vaseline on my skin first, and then apply the oils.  Is there something more "natural" I could use like this?

On Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:31:09 PM UTC-6, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
Which means you probably have an infection in your sinus area. My suggestion would be to put Breathe, then Rosemary and top with Lime on your sinus area. It will kick the infection into next week.

Pat

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Ileen Johnson <ileenj...@gmail.com> wrote:
The cold is basically gone, and what I have left is congestion in my sinuses.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/RQ9HWZ417Jw/unsubscribe?hl=en.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment