Friday, 19 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Preferred Members?

If the facility itself is wanting to use the oils, the company can sign up using the tax ID number in place of the SSN.  there are some extra forms, but customer service can help you out with that.

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:59:47 AM UTC-5, Kstough wrote:
Pat, it was in a comment way above on this post. It has been a year since this post was created so I know that's a long time ago! I happened across this post and saw that and just wanted to get clarification ;) The comment was "I am not a proponent of the preferred member account with the exception of business or professional accounts. I think you receive more benefit from the IPC even if they only buy occasionally"

I had been planning on signing someone up at the facility as an IPC. And residents order through him or her with the Lrp order. I guess if that IPC employee leaves the job, the torch could be passed onto another person there and they sign up as an IPC as well?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment