On Friday, April 19, 2013 10:08:03 AM UTC-7, oiljunkee wrote:
--I have bought from myoilbusiness.com and you just have to be careful you don't over tighten them or the rubber pops out. Other than that they haven't leaked and work great.
On Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:18:04 PM UTC-7, Anne wrote:Do not use the Aroma Tools spray tops! on our 15ml bottles! I just lost a whole brand new bottle of Serenity to the inside of my purse--- the spray tops leak if not absolutely upright. My purse smells great but a whole bottle... gah! I would transfer to an already matched bottle/sprayer combo and test w/ h2o or something before using sprayer tops again... back to rollerballs for mea
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:52:02 AM UTC-7, monica goodsell wrote:Hello,I need 30 spray tops that fit our 15 ml bottles, does anyone have 30 I can purchase from them? Aroma Tools is out of stock. Thanks, Monica
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment