These are wonderful suggestions already, but I recently was listening to Michael Ballam's Music and the Mind and he talks a lot about left brain right brain communication and how certain types of music helps this and helps heal all sorts of problems. He mentions specifically music from the Baroque and Renaissance period and I believe Handel's Water Music as one of the best. He also talks about how learning to play a string instrument like the violin aids in left & right brain communication. I listened to it back in March, so I hope I'm remembering it correctly. It is well worth getting the CD's to learn about this. I bought the Music and the Mind expanded CD set.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment