On Friday, April 19, 2013 10:07:21 AM UTC-4, Kstough wrote:
How do you muscle test on a child that young? I would love to know!!--
On Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:05:15 AM UTC-5, mam...@gmail.com wrote:My 4 year old son had tubes put in his ears 19 months ago (before I knew about doTERRA). He had his yearly check up in mid-Feb and only 1 was in there still. Monday (it is now Thursday) he came home from pre-school and said his ear hurt (that was his only symptom, no fever). I put a bit of basil and lavender behind his ear. In less than 5 mins his ear started draining. We ran to a friend who does hearing screenings and she checked his ears. Sure enough, lots of bubbly fluid in that ear, couldn't see the tube though. I'm assuming the tube is still in place because he wasn't in much pain if it had been a ruptured ear drum. I've been aggressively treating it-made a roll on with Basil, Lavender, Melaluca & Cypress that I roll on the front and back of his ear almost every hour as well as a flu bomb in a roller that goes on his feet and spine. I do the cotton ball in his ear with a bandaid over it with oils from the roll on. Every morning he wakes up and the cotton ball is soaked with discharge from his ear. The pain had gone away that first day and hasn't been back. He feels great. I think the culprit is milk. Are there any other suggestions on what to do though?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment