I am on chemo pills 3X day and am on a huge oil protocol with llv ddr
frank lemongrass lemon balance serenity 4 aroma touch techniques per
week plus others, I have been on this protocol since Nov.1 NO PROBLEMS
except my blood moved into the normal range and I feel alive
*something I had not felt for 17 months!* I would do what your heart
tells you to do! If I had done only what my doctors and western
medicine wanted me to continue to do I would be dead! I would NOT put
all my eggs in the Western Medicine Basket. I have had no ill effects
from using my extensive protocol!
On Apr 19, 2:11 pm, Roberta Dubois <roberta.dub...@att.net> wrote:
> I have read that using essential oils help during cancer treatment but not
> to use with chemotherapy. If the protocol is daily radiation along with a
> chemo pill will using the oils be harmful? This is an aggressive brain
> cancer.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment