Thursday, 21 March 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Vitality Pack and pregnancy

I've been taking the LLV pack since the pregnancy of my second son. I'm 13 weeks pregnant with #3 right now. I think it helps me have more energy to chase after my 1 and 2 year old. I consider it completely safe and have seen no negative effects with myself.
 
I don't know about the DHA issue, but you might gain confidence in your doTERRA usage by reading Stephanie Fritz's book, Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond. Lots of recipes and encouragement to use the oils you feel lead to use. I even had to a chance to talk to Stephanie a couple weeks ago and ask if it was ok to take Mito2Max (the book was published before doTERRA released this supplement). She assured me it was fine, and I was thrilled - it's the stuff that helps me need less naps! :)
 
Blessings,
Leah


 
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Dana Densmore <danamegs3@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it safe to take the Vitality pack while pregnant? Also, does it contain DHA? I have not been able to find anything on this subject.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment