She can also diffuse oils into the air. Here is some information she can read for herself: http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/StaphInfection.html#page=page-1
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Rebecca Farvour <ichooseoils@gmail.com> wrote:
Linda, nice job on combining both the oils and her doctor's treatment. In my opinion you did just right by having her use the oils yet not go against what was recommended. Good for you, and best of luck to your friend.Becky
On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:36:53 AM UTC-7, Linda Mc. wrote:A friend thought she had a boil, which she occasionally gets. It became very infected. She does not have medical insurance, but went to a doctor because of the severity of the wound. He diagnosed it as MRSA, or Staph infection. He gave her antibiotics, and said it would probably take care of the smaller ones, but did not know about the big one. I brought the oils oregano, melalueca, On Guard and frankincense, following the protocol on the everythingessential.me website. She has taken the oils internally in a capsule and applied directly to the wound using FCO, and diffusing with same oils. She felt she was healing inside and out. The wound is draining. However, I did not say she should not seek other help. I thought she should go to a wound clinic, as I did not feel comfortable recommending only doing this. After he doctor told her she should put nothing on the wound except clean gauze pads while it drained, I said she should listen to her doctor, but that she may continue to take the oils internally, apply them to the bottom of her feet, and continue to diffuse. Also recommended AromaTouch oil which her husband can apply to her back (I printed the pages on the massage for her). She is seeking medical attention at a wound clinic. It is a very bad wound, at least an inch and a half diameter, if not 2 inches. This looks very serious to me, and being new to the oils and NO experience with MRSA, I feel good about being supportive of her and her doctor.She is now a believer in the oils as I am. Praying all goes well for her. I will keep you posted on what happens, hopefully in the near future.Linda--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment