Hi
Please check the site again, Ginny put the ppt in a new drop box. I am sorry for the delay, I couldn't
use my compter yesterday
Julie
On 3/20/2013 6:42 AM, Janice Ladnier wrote:
Please check the site again, Ginny put the ppt in a new drop box. I am sorry for the delay, I couldn't
use my compter yesterday
Julie
On 3/20/2013 6:42 AM, Janice Ladnier wrote:
Link doesn't work. Please try again.
Janice
On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:39:40 PM UTC-5, Julie wrote:--
Hi everyone, The Healing Oils of the Bible ppt is to large to attach here. Ashlee Miller created a drop box account that you should be able to retrieve it from.https://www.dropbox.com/s/0z09ws24gobzhw9/Healing% 20Oils%20of%20the%20Bible% 20Presentation.ppt Let me know if this does not work and I will try to get it to each of you.Thank you for your patienceJulie
On Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:26:26 AM UTC-7, hostalavista wrote:Hi All,Has anyone had a class with this book? Healing Oils of the Bible?Where is the best place to buy it with a lower cost? I want to get it and give a class on the oils after reading the book. Please let me know if you have any good ideas I should use!Thank you, hostalavista, Linda
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/ASquhiShodA/unsubscribe?hl=en.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment