Friday, 22 March 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Infection in my nose

Hi All -
 
Remember that foundational buidling blocks include proper nutrition and supplementation. Both are so vitally important.
 
Some sage wisdom I have picked up and I am sure we have all heard -
 
Stay away from the white flours, sugars and dairy which will feed the infections. Dairy creates more mucus.
 
Take LLV if you are not doing this already.
 
Take DDR capsules as recommended too. This is a short term (rather than everyday for the rest of your life) EO that is good during times of stress and sickness on the body.
 
Eat as organic and raw fruits and veggies as you can. This will be more nutritious than the science lab looks great but deadly genetically altered foods - Corn is one of the worst! (www.naturalnews.com is a valuable site)
 
CILANTRO - Flush out the heavy metals - more are appearing in our world today because of toxins being sprayed in our skies.Why do I bring this up is because it is impacting our health. Very often you will see criss cross patterns of fumes in the sky that stay all day. A typical contrail disappears quickly.  The chemtrails don't. You will notice that no normal fluffly white clouds are in the air near them.  Indepedent studies have reported high levels (TOXIC LEVELS) of barium and aluminum and other odd things. Recommendation of others is to stay inside away from them if it is a heavy chemtrail day in your area. (watch some youtube videos on chemtrails)
Keep using the oils everyday. Especially the citrus oils in good water - everyday all day! Lemon is a great anticatarrh.
 
We are blessed to have this time to learn all we can about how essential oils work, learn to listen to our bodies and give them what they need. and to help others heal their minds, bodies and spirits too.
 
Oh, do not get discouraged.  One of my favorite quotes is - Pray. Don't worry. Worry is useless. (St Padre Pio)
 
 
Blessings.
 
Sally
 
 
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Brenda Lakanen <brc53mt@yahoo.com> wrote:
Carla, by now you have probably figured this out, but just in case someone else needs it: if you don't have a neti pot you can mix your salt water (1/2 cup distilled water with 1/4 tsp sea salt), and oils in a small glass. Pour a little into your palm, close one nostril and "snort" the other nostril from your palm.  Repeat on other side, continuing until all is used up.  If you are totally congested this may be difficult.  Also, Dr Lawton has taught us that DigestZen is effective to clear out old mucus!  You can find the info at www.builddoterra.com, look under "Education", then go to the DigestZen info.   Praying you find a solution soon!

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:45:54 PM UTC-5, Carla wrote:
Shannon,
I have been trying Melissa and thought is was helping, but today it seems to be just as it was before.  I'm not sure if I just need to be more patient, use more Melissa or try something else (although I feel like I've tried nearly everything last week.)  I'm not even sure if mine is a sinus infection although it is in my nose.  My nose simply hurts, not the hurt from blowing it too much as I don't even have that problem.  Anyway, I'm going on 3 weeks.  I've seen some improvement as during the 2nd week I was very sick in bed, but I can't get rid of the pain, a slight cough or a couple other slight symptoms.  I don't even want to think of it being MRSA or something serious like that.  I'll try a few more things first.
I have used silver a long time ago, a brand that my chiropractor recommended called Sovereign Silver.  I didn't use it often or very much as I preferred herbs and now mainly use oils.  I've rarely had to use anything else since I began using the oils.  This infection really has me stumped though and I would be open to using silver over antibiotics.
I've also put a few oils in my nose like Katie suggested.  I started putting lavender in there which actually helped some of the infection I believe.  I've also used a q-tip to apply FCO with On Guard or Frankincense or melaleuca.  The last two days I've also tried melissa.  These things seem to help some but it never goes away.  Maybe I haven't been persistent enough putting them in my nose.  I think I'll try Katie's protocol with the three different oils, but I don't have a neti pot, so I'm not sure how I'll do it.

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:51:01 PM UTC-5, Shannon wrote:
I too am in the same boat! This thing just will NOT go away!!! Unfortunately I don't have any Melissa & it's spendy but I just scanned for myrrh & have been taking it since Sunday to no avail along with clove. I've tried everything else mentioned though for 2 or so weeks?? I wondered if anyone has any thoughts on silver? My coworker said someone gave her a bottle & she's too afraid to take it for fear she'll turn purple. LOL I told her that guy took glasses full for years, not just a few tsp full for a day or so. Any I'm at my wits end & off to make another sinus rinse & another capsule & go to bed. MISERABLE!!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
Sally Lanza
doTERRA Independent Product  Consultant, #105652
 
"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition." - Thomas Edison
 
MARCH SPECIAL  - 10% DoTerra's OnGuard Foaming Soap and 2 dispensers
 
Buy from my doterra store or signup to receive your at 25% OFF EVERYDAY.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment