Friday, 22 March 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help on Molluscum

My son had this all over his body.  I used either Melaluca or On Guard (it was over a year ago and I can't remember which one)  in a roller bottle and just dabbed a little on each wartlike thing every day.  It took about 3 months, but he was completely rid of them.  Hope this helps. I would try the On Guard first.


On Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:56:47 PM UTC-7, Lori Park wrote:
Is there any oils etc for this disease? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment