Saturday, 23 March 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dr. Hill Videos

Thanks Heidi, I appreciate your help.
Cheryl
 

On Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:59:55 PM UTC-4, Heidi wrote:
I haven't tried to download them, I just listen to them directly from the builddoterra website.  There's also a "share" link below each one that you can use to share on Facebook, etc. If you just want to tell others about them without having info for other IPCs, you could just give them the website address builddoterra.com. Hope this helps!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment