Thursday, 21 March 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Dishydrosis, skin soap allergies that causes blisters

I have a skin condition called dishydrosis.  My understanding is that I have an allergic reaction to some soaps that causes a lot of tiny blisters under the skin and something to do with sweat or lack of sweat--I'm not sure.  I have been in the hospital a lot lately--and for the last few weeks off and on, forgot to bring my own hand soap.  My hands and finger tips are covered in small, painful, deep blisters.  One of the only ways to relieve the pain is to pop them but then it feels raw and sensitive.
What oils can I use to help get rid of the blisters without popping them? or relieve the pain?
What can I apply to the areas where the blisters that have already popped to relieve pain and promote healing?

PS I am pregnant and can't do cleanses right now.

From now on, I'm not going anywhere without my On Guard soap!! UGH  Wish I had thought about what I was doing before it got this bad.  I've been so sick in other ways I didn't notice the soap reaction, but now it's painful and driving me crazy!
Much appreciated,
Emily

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment