I dont even know if they will be open to it all, but radiation is what they are talking about next, but of course with his age they are all concerned, and well they should be, they say this tumor can return and if it does it will be even worse and with a vengence. I know the oils will help!!
any advice before I see them, anything I can print out, etc too, a doc on cancer in children and the oils?? testimonials??
thanks sooo much
Victoria
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment