Thursday, 22 November 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Help needed to get off anti-deppresants

When I went off of anti-depressants, I tapered off slowly, skipping every third day for a few weeks, then every second day, etc.  Some of them I was able to cut in half and repeat the schedule.  It took a couple of months, but I was able to taper off with ease that way.
It has now been a good six months and I am feeling great!



Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com

SPICE UP YOUR LOVE LIFE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS eBook
http://radiantlivingonline.com/spice-up-your-love-life/
 



Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:43:38 -0800
From: ichooseoils@gmail.com
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Help needed to get off anti-deppresants

When I decided to quit Paxil after about 10 years I researched it online and realized it had to be done very slowly--it took about 6 months to get off of it completely--of course there were no oils to help me then! ;-)  About a year ago I began taking Celexa due to a work incident that triggered some PTSD, recently I decided it was time to get off of it, so am slowly weaning myself, it will take about a month to be done.  So far so good!  Best of luck, but don't ever quit any medication cold turkey, and do as much research as possible, including your doctor is so inclined.  Best of luck!
Becky

On Monday, November 19, 2012 3:03:32 PM UTC-8, Mary Kuemmerle wrote:
And of course never taper off of your meds without your doctor supervising you & when you do be very conservative about it especially since you have been on them for so long. I have yet to try it myself, (I'm hopefully going to this month), but I have heard a lot of people have success with True Hope products. 

On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:10:13 AM UTC-8, Stacye McCain wrote:
Thank you Janice.  I have been on meds for almost 20 years.  I am willing to try all advice to get over it.  Elevation is on my next order.  :)

On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:33:46 AM UTC-6, Janice Ladnier wrote:
My mom had been on anti-depressants for decades but now uses Elevation every day and doesn't need them. Citrus Bliss has also helped. I also know someone who had great success using an aromatherapy locket so they could carry the scent around with them all day.
Janice



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment