I am not a dr and I do not claim to be...I am not here to diagnose or treat any disease. I merely share what I have learned when questions are posted and I have the knowledge...the information I shared regarding use of the oils during chemo was based on numerous postings by others for whom this has worked...you must use the oils at your own discretion &based on your own research & knowledge.
There is specific info listed in the cancer protocol on www.everythingessential.me as shared by Kerry in Australia...please feel free to visit this site & read it for yourself. Also I am quite positive you can search the archives here w/key words cancer/chemo and find other testimonies. Again I am in no way diagnosing or treating cancer just providing information about the use of eos during chemo. Please do your own research &decide for yourself if this is what is best for your situation.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment