Thursday, 22 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: shoulder surgery recovery

Hi.  I really empathise with this lady.  I had shoulder surgery 20 years ago that went very wrong and left me with debilitating nerve pain.  I have been on a cocktail of medication for 19 years until I enrolled with doTERRA.  Sitting straight for any length of time would cause extreme pain and my legs would go to jelly leaving me in a heap on the floor.  Using the shoulder for any lifting above the waist was extremely painful and would leave me in pain for hours.  I was even prescribed Morphine to take at times like these.  Anyway.... one day I just felt that I should try Frankincense on my shoulder.  I might say that Deep Blue didn't do much for the nerve pain at all.  Anyway since that day I have been using Frankincense and it takes the pain away totally in a couple of minutes.  I have never come across anything so miraculous in my life and the medication would take at least 20 mins to even start to work...!  I now take Franki with me everywhere, especially to Church where I sit for a lengthy time and the pain is kept at bay.

On Wednesday, 21 November 2012 12:51:31 UTC, wills.carebear wrote:
Hello,

I visited with a lady from church last night who had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago.  She is having a lot of 'nerve firing' pain (she said it's like lightning) as well as pressure points from her sling, in addition to the actual surgery/muscle recovery pain.  I gave her some Immortelle for the surgery site, and Deep Blue for the muscles they work in PT which get frozen up from the sling, but is there anything else she should try for the nerve and pressure pain?

Thanks!
Cara

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment