Becky
On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:59:31 PM UTC-8, Stacye McCain wrote:
-- On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:59:31 PM UTC-8, Stacye McCain wrote:
I am very limited on doctors who will see me in this town. I have been referred to a psychiatrist, but I have only seen the nurse practitioner. I could certainly talk to my family doctor, he might be more open to helping me.I am very aware of tapering off meds. I have switched to many times and know the brain zap side effects just switching from one med to another. I think I may wait to start tapering off in Jan/Feb. By then I will have gotten through my yearly decline and have been on LLV and started a cleanse by then.I guess there is not really a "rush" to get off the meds, just a personal choice.Thank you all for your advice!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment