Thursday, 22 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Frankincense Testimonial for Sudden Intense Anger/Anxiety

I LOVE FRANKINCENSE!!!!!  It has helped so much with so many different things.  I have found it helps tremendously going through quite a bit of anxiety.  I am thankful that you posted this information.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that doTERRA will offer Frankincense again for December.  (((((fingers crossed))))  ~ please keep us updated..... 


On Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:59:08 AM UTC-5, gardenmom2002 wrote:
HI Elaine,
Yes we tried that too and it was too difficult to take such a large handful of pills every day. She was non-compliant and ended up in the hospital. I'll admit that was several years ago, and it may be worth trying again IF she is willing, but it has to be her idea. Mental illness is so difficult to work with!

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:02:51 AM UTC-8, Elaine- wrote:
Hello Nancy, i have a pastor mentor who has a daughter with such things wrong with her, and she has been greatly helped by truehope.com ... so much so that she's back working, which is a miracle in itself....

On Monday, 19 November 2012 22:03:59 UTC-8, gardenmom2002 wrote:
Hi Mary,
Thanks so much for posting this! I have a daughter who is turning 30 next month and was diagnosed schizophrenic and/or schizoaffective when she was 15. I have seen her have sudden shifts like that to the point of being afraid for my life. She would frequently attack me or my husband for no apparent reason. Now, 15 years later, and lots of trial and error with first homeopathics/vitamins and now drugs, she is extremely overweight. She is still very delusional but we can at least talk to one another and sometimes play games. I have been giving her aromatouch techniques sporadically for the last couple of months. I think they help with her anxiety. She talks a lot about "getting out of this body". She is not suicidal and has never attempted. I feel so blessed that she has never done street drugs or drink or smoke. Her life at this point consists of eating, sleeping, thankfully caring for her own hygiene to some degree, and doing small chores at the group home where she lives. I am so encouraged to know how frankincense affects you! I have on two occasions given her some DDR Prime telling her it was "golden frankincense" to help her "get out of her body". She has always felt like she is in a different body. I haven't been able to tell how/if the DDR Prime has helped. She most likely will be coming home to live with us again in Dec. and I am hoping to give her ATT on a regular basis and start her on LLV and DDR. She is currently on clozapine, metformin, and a few other not so lovelys. I appreciate your advice in another post about going slowly to come off these meds. It certainly gives me hope for a better life for her. Thanks you so much and may God bless you in your own efforts!
Nancy Farmer    


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment