Wednesday, 21 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Possible IQ Mega allergy?

I was excited to get my son (6 yrs) started on the IQ Mega, he had already been taking the A2Z vitamins for a month. I gave him the IQ Mega in the morning, by evening his eyes were very swollen. I thought at first he had conjunctivitis and started him on that protocol, but nothing was changing. The next morning his eyes were slightly reduced. I again gave him the A2Z and IQ Mega ...then again that night his eyes swelled up and were very sore and itchy. Again not connecting the two I continued apply different oils for allergies, conjunctivitis,...infections. you name it lol. The same thing happened the next morning, eyes slightly reduced in their swelling. Gave him his A2Z and IQ Mega, thinking I was doing something good for him. An exact repeat performance that night, swollen, sore, itchy eyes, but no hives, no difficulty in breathing or swollen lips or anything else except for the very swollen, sore eyes. During the day though I wondered about the IQ Mega and whether he could be having an allergic response to it since it was the only new thing that had been introduced to his diet. So the next morning I gave him the A2Z but not the fish oil. That night the swelling had mostly gone, the next morning it wasn't noticeable at all. So I told myself, well maybe the other oils I gave him were finally kicking in. 
So a few days later I tried it again, same thing that night, swollen, sore, itchy eyes. Clearly there is something his body isn't agreeing with. Is there something I could do to stop that reaction, or is the IQ Mega out for him? Thanks for any help on this. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment