Wednesday, 21 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] MS, Chronic Fatigue, and Fibromyalgia

At convention Laura Jacobs briefly talked about fibromyalgia & doing GX...I believe it took someone 6 full months of the GX &PB+ protocol & all symptoms were gone. I have not tried this but it would be worth it in the long run. With all of these the key will be maintaining a clean diet &getting rid of Candida...this can be difficult &it requires a lot of discipline. I would also treat each symptom w/oils....for inflammation I would take Franki, Myrrh, Bergamot, Rosemary &Basil etc (I try to choose oils w/highest anti-inflammatory rating) I then put 2-3 drops of all I have in a capsule& take this for pain.

For digestive issues I would also add Terrazyme. Also I would add DDR to help repair damaged cells;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment