Thursday 24 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Zendocrine cleanse--physical constipation and emotional diarrhea

Hi Emily,
 
Here is my experience and two cents...
 
I am glad you are detoxing. I am my 9th day of taking the Zendocrine tablets for the first time too. I am just having mild skin eruptions.The capsules focus on the skin, lungs, colon, kidneys and liver. There is a belief that our emotions have a corresponding storage area in our body's organs. Depending on the area of concern determines where the garbage resides.
 
For example: I believe it was either Dr. Sue Lawton of Laura Jacobs who indicated at ECC that anger issues reside in the liver. If this is an area of concern for you you will find yourself protecting your liver with your arm or hand when standing.
 
While typing it just came to me....IF YOU WERE NOT PERMITTED ENOUGH TIME TO CRY THIS WILL IMPACT YOUR BLADDER. Since this is another organ impacted by Zendocrine then I say let the tears flow...mourn your dog, mourn whatever else needs to be mourned. go with it.
 
Regarding the digestive issue maybe Digestzen OR if there is anxiety related to not allowing adequate time to cry over your dog (I don't know you or if this is even your area of concern) but maybe trying Balance on the bottom of your feet will help you feel grounded and calm that your body can do what it has to do.
 
Hot tea or a cup of coffee is always good for me.
 
Blessings.
 
Sally

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Emily Drolshagen <emily.drolshagen@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey folks, I was in my 2nd or 3rd week of the Zendocrine cleanse with the pills (not the oil).  Oddly enough I couldn't go to the bathroom.  I was wondering if this was common.  I haven't had this type of digestive issues in a long time and it started immediately after starting the Zendocrine.  Also, I am having SO MUCH emotional garbage come out right now.  My service dog passed away this time last year and for the last few weeks I have just felt like bawling my eyes out over his loss.  Do you think this is from the Zendocrine?  I know I need to address some of this but I'm not sure how.  Any suggestions with oils or other suggestions?  I have stopped the Zendocrine and started GX last night in an attempt to reregulate myself.  I will do the Zendocrine more after the GX.

I'm still eating healthy as always.  The only thing that has changed is that I am exercising MORE than I was a few weeks ago.  That can't be a bad thing.  Wondering if I am emotionally detoxing...  I've taken a lot of psych meds in the past that I assume are coming out of my liver and making me crazy.  I can handle it, I was just wondering if anyone else was physically constipated and had emotional diarrhea.

Emily

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sally Lanza
doTERRA Independent Product  Consultant, #105652
 
The obstacle ahead of us is never as great as the help we receive overcoming it.
 Hotel Kit now available - contains 5ml bottles of lavender, wild orange, peppermint and AromaTouch. Sleep, Detox, Calm upset stomach, freshen breath, relieve headache pain and relax your weary muscles. $33 wholesale $41.25 retail.
 
MAY 2012 SPECIAL - 10% off Skin Tightening Serum...helps hydrate your skin AND reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment