Tuesday 22 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Small Business Software Recommendations?

I have used Kashoo, which is online and has a free version. It also allows you to invoice. Has some nice features and reporting similar to Quickbooks but without the initial cost. Also have an iPad app and an iPhone app coming. They have a free trial as well with webinars to help you get started. Hope this helps.

Tara

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2012, at 9:12 PM, Niki T <nikiteaches@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm just getting started with my business and I'm looking for
> recommendations of good small business software.
>
> I would like to be able to keep track of my expenditures and income
> for the business on the computer. I would be happy just to have an
> excel template to help me keep track of this if someone has one they
> have created.
>
> I am definitely learning a lot about home-based businesses and want to
> be sure to equip myself with the best tool! Thanks for any help and
> advice you are able to offer!!
>
> Niki
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment