Sunday 13 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Seasonal Allergies

I generally have allergies during this time of the year, and in the past, I have had to take some kind of Allergy medicine to keep the symptoms under control.  Maybe its just me, but I have found that I must take the lemon, lavendar, pepperment in a shot glass first thing in the morning, before I eat anything else.  It is weird, where if I forget, and take this combo later in the morning, my Allergy symptoms get much worse throughout the day.  If I remember to do this first thing in the morning, right after I get up, then I generally don't have any problems with Allergies throughout the day.  I know it sounds weird, but it works.  I usually take it 30 min to an hour before breakfast, so it has a chance to work its way into my system without any other substances getting in the way.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment