Sunday 13 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Seasonal Allergies

I use breathe on my nose and chest, use a shot glass of lemon, lavender, peppermint and melaleuca. Every time I feel them acting up. I also drink lemon water all day. I think it has cleared a lot of them up. I am normally miserable by now and I have only had a couple times I have needed the oils. I have also heard that a cleanse will help allergies. I haven't tried it yet though.

Kristy Skoy

On May 13, 2012, at 8:28 PM, bbeus <barb.beus@gmail.com> wrote:

> My sister-in-law has been trying the combo of lavender, peppermint and
> lemon in a capsule a couple of times a day for her allergies and the
> oils have not worked for her. She has very bad allergies. Are there
> stronger oils for allergies that she could use? What else could she
> do? Apply the combo topically? I really think if something worked for
> her she would be converted to the oils. Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment