Tuesday 15 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: rash with peaceful child

I would also add that formula is made with high frutose corn syrup as
are many fruit juices. With breast feeding whatever the mom eats goes to
the baby so if they eat a lot of sugar or highly processed foods that
causes issues as well. Plus most toddler preferred foods have lots of
sugar and other bad stuff. Plus if he's ever had antibiotics, that kills
all the good flora in his gut. I'm seeing more and more babies with
thrush and candida issues.
gin
PS - I'd probably dilute the PCB down more with FCO, and with a toddler
just a tiny swish is enough.
On 5/15/2012 4:47 AM, susieq wrote:
> Pat, my grandson is only 2 year old. I guess I don't see how a 2 year
> old would need to detox. Can you explain this more to me? Thanks
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment