Saturday 19 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Migraines severe 2-3x week

Thank you everyone for your input! I appreciate it!



On May 19, 2012, at 10:49 AM, Niki T <nikiteaches@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow! It sounds just like my story...I really feel for him!
>
> For oils the best choices for me have been the combo of peppermint,
> frank, and lavender blended together in my hand and then applied to my
> feet, behind my knees, and on my head. PastTense helps me catch them
> sometimes, as does Deep Blue Rub at my neck area. A lot of the time my
> migraines are caused by the build up of tension in my neck, so using
> Deep Blue Rub helps a lot with this. I have also started using the
> LLV, so I look forward to seeing how this supports me since I have
> already felt a difference in lessening of joint pain overall.
>
> My other suggestion would be for him to find an intergrative doctor in
> his area and see if they can test him for mineral and vitamin
> deficiencies and even hormone levels. I know your client is male, but
> hormones imbalances will create problem for men too. Once I started
> taking supplements that my doctor recommended, I cut my migraines by
> 50% and it is getting better all the time. It is my hope with adding
> the LLV quality vitamin that I will be covering all of my bases. The
> doctor has suggested that I also cut out gluten and dairy. I have
> managed to cut out most dairy and working on the gluten. But, I am
> finding when I am able to stick to a "clean eating diet" (no white
> sugar or flour, least processed things I can find), I feel better.
>
> I still do take some prescription medications to help control my
> migraines, but I have gotten off two of the medications prescribed
> since I started using the oils and feel that one day I will be able to
> get off all of them! I feel well on my way to health!
>
> I wish you all the best! Sending healing thoughts your way!!
>
> On May 19, 2:28 am, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have lots of migraines 1-2 a month. And past tense or Frankinsence or Majoram has been great! Majoram as soon as it starts is really amazing for me. And lots of lemon water.
>>
>> Kristy Skoy
>>
>> On May 18, 2012, at 8:12 PM, Stefanie Simon <stefe1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> This sounds like my husband and it was difficult at first trying to see what helps. Since everyone is different I would try Past Tense which seems to be the best, then lavender and peppermint. I would also recommend his wife learning the AromaTouch Technique from you so she can do it for him and they can purchase that kit.
>>
>>> Also, I would recommend the LLV pack because they are so amazing.
>>
>>> My husband learned that cheese especially aged cheese is a trigger for him so maybe he wants to log everything he eats to see if he has a food trigger.
>>
>>> Hope that helps a little!
>>
>>> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Melanie Scott <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I am meeting with a couple tomorrow where the husband has terrible migraines about 2-3 times per week. They have done a ton of testing already and the doctors don't know yet what is causing it. There are a few ideas in the archives but I was wondering what you would give as sample oils to try that is a sure fire way for him to notice some difference.
>>> Any recent migraine testimonials out there?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Melanie
>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>>> --
>>> *****************************************************
>>> Stefanie Simon
>>> Aromatherapy Essential Oils
>>> doTERRA AromaTouch Technique Provider
>>> 609.412.5693
>>> Like us on Facebook
>>> Email
>>> Blog
>>> Website
>>
>>> ********************************************
>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment