Thursday 10 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Infertility

how wonderful!!!!
Victoria

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2012, at 10:14 AM, Mandie Potter <sophronea@gmail.com> wrote:

> I experienced nearly eight years of infertility. Last summer, I had a
> compass test and began taking the life long vitality along with the
> three oils suggested by the compass. I took three drops of each in
> capsules twice a day. Two weeks later I discovered I was pregnant and
> I just gave birth to beautiful fraternal twin boys nine weeks ago. The
> funny thing is that I was trying to deal with a digestive problem. The
> pregnancy was a surprise.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment