Thursday 24 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: How does Oregano remove Skin Tags?

How do you muscle test?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2012, at 6:45 PM, Thea <thymeagain@gmail.com> wrote:

> hahaha :) Great photo testimonial though, thank you for sharing!
>
> I have some bumps on my neck, not sure what they are, possibly skin
> tags that are not fully developed? Does anyone know if I need to put
> the oil (I am muscle testing for Thyme, not Oregano) only on them, or
> if I can just roll it on my neck w/FCO? There are quite a lot of bumps
> and they have been there a few years.
>
> I have been using Frankincense and Immortelle on it for 5 months
> morning and night with no luck. Only just thought to muscle test that
> one! (I muscle test for most everything else, but started with the
> Frankincense before I learned how to do that...).
>
>
> On May 24, 6:49 am, Greg Pawlik <olejkieteryc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just found out that a friend of mine got rid of several skin tags with
>> Oregano oil after only a few days!
>>
>> One of my workers I supervise suggested to me that perhaps I should put
>> Oregano oil all over my neck to see if my head will fall off. Not a bad
>> idea. Perhaps I shouldn't talk too much about doTerra with everyone I know.
>> 8o)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment