Friday 18 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Helpful chart explains membership options

I've been out-of-pocket for a few days and haven't been able to keep up with all of your requests.  Please look for my post on May 15 in this thread.  The file is attached there and you can download it. 

Thanks!
Heidi


On Friday, May 18, 2012 7:14:14 AM UTC-5, Sally wrote:
Doula Heidi - You Rock! That is an awesome and clear chart! THANKS FOR SHARING!

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM, DoulaHeidi wrote:
Wow!  I didn't expect quite such an overwhelming response.  I see here now that I can attach a file, so here goes.  Also, I would appreciate constructive feedback, especially if anything I have in the chart is incorrect.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment