Sunday 20 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Helpful chart explains membership options

FOUND IT! Looked and looked before, but must have been holding my mouth right this time. ;-)  Thanks so much Heidi, and sorry it's been such a nuisance for you--just goes to show we're all hungry for information.  

Becky

On Friday, May 18, 2012 6:31:47 PM UTC-7, Rebecca Farvour wrote:
Is Heidi mailing this individually, or am I missing the post online somewhere?  Hope she's able to post as so many people asked for a copy! ;-)   Thanks!

Becky

On Wednesday, May 16, 2012 5:15:25 AM UTC-7, Pat Leavitt wrote:
Heidi,

What a great chart, thank you so much for sharing.

Pat

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM, DoulaHeidi <expectingnewlife@yahoo.com> wrote:
Wow!  I didn't expect quite such an overwhelming response.  I see here now that I can attach a file, so here goes.  Also, I would appreciate constructive feedback, especially if anything I have in the chart is incorrect.

(Just a disclaimer of sorts... I've read a lot on this thread how we should only promote Retail or IPC and not Preferred Members, etc.  As confused as I was when I started, I think it's only fair to give people full disclosure of their options and the benefits/limitations of each.  I guess it's my Birth Doula "informed choices" methods coming through!)

Blessings,
Heidi Duncan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment