Thursday 17 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: grandson with all kinds of disorders

I have to agree with Pat regarding the Aromatouch. I enjoy them a
lot and can relax and stay still through the whole thing. It is rare for
me to go through a massage and not have to work to relax and have
moments when I am just ready to be done and have to reset my brain and
calm. At the end of an aromatouch I am always surprised that it is over
so quickly when it really takes about 40 minutes.
Another blend that works well if there is anxiety and Balance isn't
working as well as we'd like is Patchouli and Bergamot. (Don't ask me
for specific drops I just follow my gut so it is different for every
person). Another tip, especially for girls is to put the mood matrix
oils that they respond to or need the most in roller balls and use those
chap stick key chain things to put in their purse/backpack and they can
use them like 'perfume'. Its a little less obvious or maybe a little
more 'normal' looking to their peers.
gin
On 5/16/2012 5:30 PM, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
> Sadly I have been dealing with anxious children on this website and
> personally for the
> past four years and from my observation one of the causes of these
> behaviors such as
> ADD, ODD, ADHD, Autism and Asbergers is emotional instability. Of
> course diet is also
> a huge factor along with possible medical care.
> I am not a trained psychologist, or therapist, nor do I have any
> professional training. But
> I am an awesome Mom and Grandma and intuitive by nature. Using the
> Mood Matrix oils
> seems to calm a child so that he may react with reason. Once you have
> a child that will
> listen, you will be successful in your quest for a happy child.
> I have a nephew whose son has Aspergers and when I first did an aroma
> touch on him he
> explained to me that he may not be very good for me. He told me that
> he has wired differently
> than others and he would not be able to hold still. Within the time it
> took to apply the second oil
> he was calm and remained so throughout the complete technique. After
> which he sat and visited
> with all of us, which had been unheard of before this application.
> A month after that, he said that he loved using the oils before school
> since his teachers never
> yelled at him anymore when he used the oils.
> I believe in the laying on of hands, at least when they have oils on
> them.
>
> Pat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment