Sunday 6 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Essential oils CAUSING yeast infections

Apply topically? Internally?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2012, at 9:37 PM, Ashlee Miller <ashleelmiller@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't speak to your body and any possible reactions to the oils, but I have found a great solution for yeast infections.  2 drop Melissa, 2 drop lavender, 2 drop melaleuca, diluted with FCO.  The Melissa is essential for me to have complete relief.

On Sunday, May 6, 2012 10:47:14 AM UTC-7, Amanda M wrote:
Hello!

I am hoping to gain some insight- I recently started using doTerra and
when I began injesting the oils I got a yeast infection which I
haven't suffered from in over 3 years since I dramatically changed my
diet. Thought it was possibly a coincidence so I stopped the oils for
about 2 weeks and when I started back up could feel an infection
coming back! Someone mentioned that some of the oils are so anti-
bacterial that they can also kill the healthy bacteria in your gut- I
have read this about Oregano (have not taken this oil). My body is
also extremely sensitive in every way- when using oils I treat myself
the way you would treat a child which is still sometimes too much. For
example, lavender applied alone makes my skin peel so I dilute :)

Also I currently take an extremely potent probotic daily and eat raw
fermented veggies daily (one of the best sources of healthy
bacteria)..

Has anyone had any experiences with this? Thank you for your help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment