Sunday 13 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Dry hands from OG soap or Zendocrine?

Great! I will add this to my next order!  Thanks so much for letting us know.  The less I can order from other companies or buy in the store, the better!

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Erika Tenney <erika.doterra@gmail.com> wrote:
You have to try the doTERRA Body Butter!  It is for intense moisturizing.  I have super sensitive skin, I have a hard time finding anything that works for me, most everything gives me a rash or dries out my skin more.  My knuckles where so dry and cracked and then I scrapped them on a box and my knuckle by my pinkie finger had a cut.  I had bought the Body Butter a few weeks ago but not opened it, so I decided to finally try it.  Literally overnight, my hands looked 1000% better and not dry!  The cut closed up by the next morning.  I tried other lotions, including the doTERRA lotion and the doTERRA, but the Body Butter is amazing!

I also tried the Body Polish this week.  I am throwing away my other salt and sugar scrubs.  Amazing products that work and I love!

Have a healthy day!

Erika Tenney
doTERRA Certified AromaTouch Technique Consultant #64579
www.mydoterra.com/Erika

Custom Wood Roller Ball Holders:

On May 12, 2012, at 8:39 PM, Carly Nelson <eojunkie@gmail.com> wrote:

My salt intake is actually much less than it has been in the past.   I used to salt everything before even tasting, but i find myself pasing it to dh now when i don't even want it, and he's the one who never wanted it before.  

I've been through many season changes in many different climates, but have never had anything like this before.  

It's just this unquenchable thirst on the pads of my fingers.  Weird, I know...but quite annoying.

On Saturday, May 12, 2012, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using dermaE Cracked Skin Relief Cream from the grocery/health food store at the moment and am pretty happy with it.  Normally I use the hand cream from Miessence (http://goodskin.mionegroup.com/en/product/13440) which is certified organic and works awesome but I'm all out at the moment.  I too have experimented with the oils (Helichrysum and Immortelle on cracks - no success) and many lotions and creams.  My fingers crack easy when they are in water and gloves a lot.
>
> I use OnGuard handsoap and the have used the cleanse. I don't think either of them could be the cause.  Changing seasons will sometimes cause weird skin things like peeling and possibly cracking too on hands and feet.
>
> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Carly Nelson <eojunkie@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> My fingertips are ultra dry....always screaming for moisture, but never getting sated.   I started using the OnGuard hand soap at the same time I started the Zendocrine cleanse, so not sure which is doing it. 
>>
>> Cannot find a moisturizer that will keep them happy.   I use doTERRA lotion, and have tried many other products (except those with petro and urea in them...ick!)   Even coconut oil just soaks right in and they're dry again in less than a minute.
>>
>> Anyone have any suggestions?   They aren't cracking or anything, just oh, so thirsty!
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Carly
>> p.s....I am on the LLV and Women's Health supplements, eat well and drink water ALL day long.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> www.endcandidablog.com 
> (604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
> (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment