Tuesday 22 May 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: baby sick with cough/congestion

I have had the same symptoms in my 2 and 4 year old, and have had several people say the same thing about their babies....

What I have found is that it is actually allergies!! Seasonal allergies are a bear this year and for us it's been the cottonwood trees. As soon as I started treating for allergies, they were back to normal! The cough and congestion come from post nasal drip.... so I have been putting Lavender and under their noses as it's a natural antihistamine, and putting lavender and peppermint in the diffuser at night. You could do the Lemon Lavender and peppermint the the bottoms of their feet too...

I didn't believe my sister when she told me allergies, but I believe her now! :)

> Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:49:16 -0700
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: baby sick with cough/congestion
> From: sophronea@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
>
> Thyme oil is a bronchial dialator. I would diffuse thyme and lemon
> together. Lemon oil is great for all around healing.
>
> On May 21, 1:21 pm, Jennifer <jdsve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > my 13 month old has a nasty cough and sounds like some congestion..
> > no real other symptoms, I have been doing On Guard on his feet and
> > diffusing it, been also doing Breathe on his chest and diffusing that
> > one too.. I also put some drops on a tissue and when he is sleeping
> > lay it next to his nose to help him breathe it in.. Anyone have any
> > other suggestions to help me help him get over this quickly as he is
> > not sleeping well and I am exhausted.
> > Thanks,
> > Jennifer
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment