Wednesday 23 May 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: allergy/nasal drip question

I am a HUGE believer in the diffuser!! If I feel like I have too much congestion and post nasal drip from allergies, I will diffuse either Eucalyptus with Rosemary; or the lemon, lavender, peppermint combo. Works like a charm every time! Good luck!

> Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:47:44 -0700
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: allergy/nasal drip question
> From: traceyhanna@live.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> I've been doing the caps but still feel the drip. I'm going to switch
> to the shot tomorrow & see if that helps. Thanks :-)
>
> On May 20, 2:47 pm, PAT22 <pattyandt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have minor seasonal allergies, and this year I decided to try to do
> > without the Zyrtec, using oils instead. There is a protocol to put
> > several drops each of lavender, peppermint & lemon in a small amount
> > of water and gargle/swish for anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes
> > before swallowing the concoction (which tastes yucky the first few
> > times until you get used to the lavender). Use a glass shot glass, do
> > not use plastic because plastic will break down if it comes into
> > contact with the oils & you don't want to be drinking plastic! I do
> > this a couple of times a day and find that it works just fine for me.
> >
> > Although last week I had ear pain, which is unusual. I figured it was
> > from allergies, so I did my allergy "shot". Then I wiped the surplus
> > peppermint that gathered around the rim of the bottle in front of and
> > behind my ear and WOW! I could feel my inner ear draining like I'd
> > never felt it drain before, and ended up with a coughing fit. But I
> > felt GREAT and had a bunch of energy afterwards (thank you
> > peppermint). Give it a "shot"!
> >
> > On May 20, 12:00 pm, "traceyha...@live.com" <traceyha...@live.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > Most of my allergy problems are nasal drip.  It actually feels like
> > > i've got strep my throat gets so bad.  I use Flonase spray which works
> > > great but wondering if there is an oil alternative
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment