Wednesday 23 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Oils affecting sleep

I have heard that Wild Orange around your belly button will keep you asleep. And Serenity and Lavender will help you fall asleep.

Kristy Skoy 

On May 23, 2012, at 6:40 AM, Nicole Vincent <nrvtexas@gmail.com> wrote:

I joined doTERRA about 6 weeks ago and have been using the oils since then.  I love how they make me feel.  The one problem I have is not being able to go back to sleep once I've been woken up.  It's fine when I get to sleep until the morning, but when my kids wake me up at 1:30am and I can't go back to sleep for 2-3 hours, it's a slight problem.  ;)  Before using the oils, I never had problems falling back asleep.

I have tried using lavender and Serenity when this has happened, but with no luck.  

Does anyone else have this problem?  Any suggestions on a fix?

Thanks bunches!

Nicole in Texas :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment