Wednesday 9 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Oil of the week: oregano

Leah, oregano gets rid of skin tags??!!!  AWESOME!  I thought only frankincense would do that!  I'm totally trying that when my new bottle arrives!  (ran out before I could order more, but it's on its way!)

But, to answer the question at the top of the thread, I use oregano in a capsule when I'm sick.  I got a really nasty cold last month and taking oregano every night kicked it in 5 days when it usually takes me about 2-3 weeks to overcome that kind of sickness.

Also, a wonderful success story...  a friend has been on the list for kidney transplant for several years now.  Many hoops you have to go through to qualify.  He'd reached all the goals, but was having reoccurring diverticulitis.  His sister is an IPC and gave him oregano and instructed him to take it three times a day in a capsule.  The infection went away, never returned, and a few months later he was able to qualify for his new kidney!!  He just had the surgery last Friday and gets to go home today!!  Isn't that WONDERFUL!!!
~Elaine

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 5:37:51 PM UTC-4, Leah Spencer wrote:
I've used diluted oregano to kill off skin tags. They were really bad when I was pregnant.
 
Blessings,
Leah

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Lynn <lynn19791997@yahoo.com> wrote:
What do you use oregano for?  Do you have a success story to tell?
Please be specific about how much you use/used, where applied and how
often. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment