Thursday 24 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] New recruit!

Okay, Maylyn, I've never, ever taught or even been to a class.  I'm not sure I'd know where to start.  I even feel a little overwhelmed when people ask me questions about the oils because I spent hours and hours and hours doing my own research and I never really know what to tell them first.  Also, she lives in Utah and I'm in Indiana.  We are Facebook friends.  She asked me yesterday if she could sign up under me and I was honored.  I think she signed up for the same reason I did--to have personal access to the products at any time I wanted with the 25% discount.  I'm not even sure if she'll do the monthly Loyalty Rewards orders, although I believe everyone should.  I do think it would be great to have a team and I would enjoy teaching them what I've learned as we go.  But, I honestly don't want to start doing classes in the evenings and be away from my family at this time.  Been there, done that.  I just love the product and that's all.  Honestly, I think doTerra is set up in a way that it makes the most sense to become an IPC rather than purchase retail, so it seems like it would be easy to build a team over time.

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:43:59 AM UTC-4, Maylyn Murdock wrote:
That's great!  Have her start hosting classes and you teach the classes.  And when people sign up, sign then up under her.  :)

Maylyn

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM, Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> wrote:
I just got my very first recruit!
Not really sure what to do, but I'm excited for her!!!
=)
Elaine



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment